LOCATION: Hamburg, Germany
The Director of Platform Development will be responsible for acquiring strategic publishers for the Rubicon Project. This exciting role will be interfacing with key executives at leading online companies as well as driving customer adoptions in a newly defined space. This role will ideally be based in Germany and covering the German speaking markets.
- Prospect, close and grow relationships with large strategic publishers within the German market
- Manage all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, closing, re-selling and up-selling.
- Mentor junior team members on sales strategy, techniques and execution
- BS/BA degree
- Minimum 3-5 years sales experience, either for an ad network or large branded publisher
- Strong understanding of industry trends, technologies and pricing models
- Strong understanding of ad networks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ambition, high energy and the will to succeed
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced, fun environment
- Strong desire to work in a team setting