We’re a hard-working bunch: we log a lot of late hours; spend weekends in the office; and strain over strategies to completely change the industry. But the key to life is balance. So we play as hard as work: our house events, quarterly community service, and regular team outings keep the office warm and welcoming. Check here for regular updates on what we’re up to and how we’re making this a great place to work.
The environment we create here makes all those long nights and cut-throat deadlines worthwhile. We’re doing something special here, and it’s not just in our innovative technology. We’re upholding our company’s cultural values, and that makes all the difference.
- Innovation: We invest our thinking and resources into change that will propel the industry and company forward.
- Transparency: Knowledge is powerful. Transparency keeps us honest. We believe in the highest level of transparency possible with our team, investors and customers.
- Active Communication: Communication makes or breaks relationships. We will devote time and effort in making communication a priority.
- Humility: While we enjoy winning, we will not let our success get to our head.
- Respect: Team development is a top priority for us. We hold each other in high regard and have zero tolerance for disrespectful behavior.
- Community: We consider ourselves to be fortunate and believe in paying it forward to those in need.
- Competition: We are driven to win and are highly competitive; externally not internally.
- Pride: Personal pride in our work is the number one criteria for our team members.
- Speed: We go fast but don’t hurry.
- Do More with Less: Constantly find ways to do twice as much with half as much time, money, and resources.
- Mistakes are OK: If we aren’t making mistakes, we aren’t moving fast enough. Making mistakes is the key to innovating and learning.
- Fun: We will celebrate our wins together, big and small.